Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Linda and Vince, Part 2













Saturday morning we got up and Lori took some pictures of our room, which she likes to do in places like this.


The we went downstairs at 9:00 for a breakfast of egg casserole, sausage, hash browns, biscuit and melon. I took a picture of it, as I like to do with breakfasts like this.


In the morning, the ladies in the group had professional massages--a gift from Vince!


During and after this, some of us hung out on the sun porch, some of us in the gazebo, and some by the pool or even in the pool.


Meanwhile, inn co-owner and event planner extraordinaire, Beverly, oversaw the decorations, the raising of the party tent, the set up of dance floor and tables and chairs, etc.


I watched and filmed the small crew putting up the tent--the video is at the bottom. As I was watching, Emily and Kevin walked by--


Emily (to me): What are you doing?
Me: I want to see how just a few guys are gonna get this tent put up.
Emily: Hmm...boys are so different from girls.
Me: I know. I wish girls were putting it up.

No comments: